So many crybabies on TSL right now

Football (of the American variety), Roundball, Parrises Squares, Fizzbin, Quidditch, and Calvinball. Sponsored by ESPN8 - the Ocho. If it's almost a sport, we've got it here.
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

So many crybabies on TSL right now

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

The Subscribers board is on suicide watch. There are a lot of delusional Hokie fans out there. Who really thought we were a top 10 team, with no RB, only one good receiver, and a freshman QB?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Re: So many crybabies on TSL right now

Post by HokieJoe »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:The Subscribers board is on suicide watch. There are a lot of delusional Hokie fans out there. Who really thought we were a top 10 team, with no RB, only one good receiver, and a freshman QB?

Yep. It was insufferable last night. The discussion is a little more sane over on TKP.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:The Subscribers board is on suicide watch. There are a lot of delusional Hokie fans out there. Who really thought we were a top 10 team, with no RB, only one good receiver, and a freshman QB?

God forbid a team with better talent and adequate coaching beat you occasionally. Save the meltdowns for the times you score zero in regulation to Wake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

its the way our fans are these days, we have a good team, we don't fumble twice inside the 10 and the game turns out different. But we are young and have alot of talent with more coming, the future is bright
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

It was a frustrating game to watch. Take away that fumble at the end of the first half and I think we win. I can understand how some fans would be triggered.

I disagree with the notion that UM was a much better team than us. On a neutral field, I say we beat them 5 times out of 10.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

It was a frustrating game to watch. Take away that fumble at the end of the first half and I think we win. I can understand how some fans would be triggered.

I disagree with the notion that UM was a much better team than us. On a neutral field, I say we beat them 5 times out of 10.

Yeah, UM played well, but they're far from unbeatable. We simply didn't execute well and caught some bad breaks. The fans on TSL who are calling out Cornellson are imbeciles.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

UM looked a lot more athletic to me. Same as Clemson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila