RVA Protest had me late to work today

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

RVA Protest had me late to work today

Post by RiverguyVT »

Daggone conservatives blocking the highway with their signs, all upset b/c the elections didn't go their way. There is a #VAResist movement now and a petition to remove Northam from office.

J/k of course.

My take on the result. I'm just glad to be done with Hillary!'s accomplice/apprentice. Bad as I expect Northam to be, at least he didn't carry money from China in an act of treason, selling military secrets, like Terry Mac did.

Am I happy? No. Distraught? No. Ding dong the wicked Terry is leaving..
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: RVA Protest had me late to work today

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Daggone conservatives blocking the highway with their signs, all upset b/c the elections didn't go their way. There is a #VAResist movement now and a petition to remove Northam from office.

J/k of course.

My take on the result. I'm just glad to be done with Hillary!'s accomplice/apprentice. Bad as I expect Northam to be, at least he didn't carry money from China in an act of treason, selling military secrets, like Terry Mac did.

To be honest, I'd never would have thought in a million years Mac could come down from NY and be a two-term governor, and then leave his LT in charge as he returns to NY.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Daggone conservatives blocking the highway with their signs, all upset b/c the elections didn't go their way. There is a #VAResist movement now and a petition to remove Northam from office.

J/k of course.

To be honest, I'd never would have thought in a million years Mac could come down from NY and be a two-term governor, and then leave his LT in charge as he returns to NY.
Minor correction- Virginia doesn't allow two term governors...
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

J/k of course.

Minor correction- Virginia doesn't allow two term governors...
My mistake. I should have known/remembered that.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Actually Virginia does allow two term governors just not consecutively...see Mills Godwin. :)

I'm just glad the commercials are off TV. :D
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.