Charlie Sheen is one messed up pervert

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Charlie Sheen is one messed up pervert

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
VTDante
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Libertarian

Re: Charlie Sheen is one messed up pervert

Post by VTDante »

That rumor has been out there for a few years. Finally broke.

Let's see if Keanu publicly names David Geffen.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:RIP Corey Haim.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/11/08/cha ... ult-abuse/
It was the tiger blood... winning! The better question is who in Hollywood has not been a pervert it appears.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:RIP Corey Haim.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/11/08/cha ... ult-abuse/
It was the tiger blood... winning! The better question is who in Hollywood has not been a pervert it appears.
They joked about that in Tropic Thunder when they said "everyone in Hollywood is a little gay at some time". Though it appears they're out right screwed up all the time.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I'm still waiting on the pussy hat march down Hollywood Boulevard.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

That explains the HIV/AIDS.

#Winning

99% of Hollywood is a bunch of sick, degenerate f*cks.
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

Gonna need some living victims to come forward. Corey Haim isn't alive to accuse Sheen and you can't judge him on hearsay. He's done a bunch of stuff wrt drugs and sex and all, but if the extent of his molesting kids was Corey Heim and no one else, then he got away with it.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Hokie CPA wrote:Gonna need some living victims to come forward. Corey Haim isn't alive to accuse Sheen and you can't judge him on hearsay. He's done a bunch of stuff wrt drugs and sex and all, but if the extent of his molesting kids was Corey Heim and no one else, then he got away with it.
All of these accusations have the same problem, what evidence is there. Beside the accusation I have not seen any so who do you believe, hard to get a conviction on just peoples words.
Hokie CPA

Post by Hokie CPA »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:Gonna need some living victims to come forward. Corey Haim isn't alive to accuse Sheen and you can't judge him on hearsay. He's done a bunch of stuff wrt drugs and sex and all, but if the extent of his molesting kids was Corey Heim and no one else, then he got away with it.
All of these accusations have the same problem, what evidence is there. Beside the accusation I have not seen any so who do you believe, hard to get a conviction on just peoples words.
In Spacey's case, he's denied nothing. Which is a damned shame because so many people love his work. From House of Cards to Se7en to The Usual Suspects and everything in between, the guy has been a brilliant actor and performer. And he's ruined himself because American Beauty happens to be a documentary. And he's lusting after the neighbor's son rather than daughter.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Don't forget Glengary....he is great in that as well. I am waiting for him to go to some kind of sex addict rehab and reemerge in a year. Just wait. Hollywood forgives if you fake cry and say you are sorry [emoji23][emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
In Spacey's case, he's denied nothing. Which is a damned shame because so many people love his work. From House of Cards to Se7en to The Usual Suspects and everything in between, the guy has been a brilliant actor and performer. And he's ruined himself because American Beauty happens to be a documentary. And he's lusting after the neighbor's son rather than daughter.
The only thing he said is he did not know what happened back in the 80's, silent on the rest of them. But if I did not do something or it was consensual at the time I would be like Rattner and filing defamation lawsuits against the accusers, make them prove what the accusation is. I just see alot of accusations getting thrown out and as soon as they are the person is guilty and it is getting crazy, lives will get ruined due to this and they may have done nothing wrong.
Hokie CPA

Post by Hokie CPA »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
The only thing he said is he did not know what happened back in the 80's, silent on the rest of them. But if I did not do something or it was consensual at the time I would be like Rattner and filing defamation lawsuits against the accusers, make them prove what the accusation is. I just see alot of accusations getting thrown out and as soon as they are the person is guilty and it is getting crazy, lives will get ruined due to this and they may have done nothing wrong.
I agree. And I would love for Spacey to be vindicated. He really is one of my favorites. But this looks bad.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Don't forget Glengary....he is great in that as well. I am waiting for him to go to some kind of sex addict rehab and reemerge in a year. Just wait. Hollywood forgives if you fake cry and say you are sorry [emoji23][emoji90]

Yeah, but I'm surprised that they called Spacey out on coming out for an excuse and diversion. A breaking point will be reached at some point where it's even too low and disgusting for Hollywood to tolerate. Are we there now? The response to Spacey indicates that they're close to that. The real damage is to their image as am industry and political image as champions of women and children. They're showing the same care that Bill Clinton had. They have to save face.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
I agree. And I would love for Spacey to be vindicated. He really is one of my favorites. But this looks bad.
I agree it looks bad, that female reporter that claims that spacey was feeling up her 18 YO son, first problem is the person is 18, and it is believable that he was grabbing his junk inside his pants in the middle of a restaurant? Sorry but if any dude goes to grab my junk in a rest. first off how loose are your pants and I am going to stop the person, the stories are just getting nuts.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Don't forget Glengary....he is great in that as well. I am waiting for him to go to some kind of sex addict rehab and reemerge in a year. Just wait. Hollywood forgives if you fake cry and say you are sorry [emoji23][emoji90]

Disagree here in this particular case. I️ think he’s burned bridges that cannot be repaired.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Yep, tis a shame. He's a great actor.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
He's good at playing completely f*cked up roles because it's such a natural fit for his personality.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
He's good at playing completely f*cked up roles because it's such a natural fit for his personality.
[emoji375][emoji375]

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
[emoji375][emoji375]

I honestly don't know what the hammers mean...
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

USN_Hokie wrote:I honestly don't know what the hammers mean...
Yeah I've asked in the past what was the meaning.

I believe it's supposed to represent a hammer hitting the head of a nail but w/o the nail it makes no sense.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Major Kong wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:I honestly don't know what the hammers mean...
Yeah I've asked in the past what was the meaning.

I believe it's supposed to represent a hammer hitting the head of a nail but w/o the nail it makes no sense.
It’s the truth hammer MK.

Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

ip_law-hokie wrote:It’s the truth hammer MK.

Then why two :?: Wouldn't that be hammers :?: :mrgreen:

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Major Kong wrote:

IP speaks with forked tongue, a different hammer for the different truth he's assaulting.
miles

Post by miles »

awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:

IP speaks with forked tongue, a different hammer for the different truth he's assaulting.
IP speaks with no brains. The hammer(s) knocked him senseless long ago.