United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:20 pm

Time zone: America/New_York

UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:08 pm 

I am going out on a limb and guessing that since your board name is UpstateSC, you have some knowledge of upstate, um, sc.

My wife and i are considering spartanburg as a place to move in about 18 months or so. Nothing definite, far from it. But considering, it along with some other places.

I looked at Zillow and it seems affordable, more so that greenville which we think we like also.

Off the top of your head, is spartanburg a decent place with nice restaurants etc? I know it's thirty minutes from greenville so there's that.

Off the top of your head....

TIA.

I couldn't make this work on the PM thing. Respond as a private message if you can make it work, please.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:45 am 

oaktonhokie wrote:
I am going out on a limb and guessing that since your board name is UpstateSC, you have some knowledge of upstate, um, sc.

My wife and i are considering spartanburg as a place to move in about 18 months or so. Nothing definite, far from it. But considering, it along with some other places.

I looked at Zillow and it seems affordable, more so that greenville which we think we like also.

Off the top of your head, is spartanburg a decent place with nice restaurants etc? I know it's thirty minutes from greenville so there's that.

TIA.

I couldn't make this work on the PM thing. Respond as a private message if you can make it work, please.

Sent you a couple of PMs on this topic.

- Andrew Breitbart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:03 am 

UPS, thanx. The information was enormously helpful. Saved us a lot of wasted time and energy.

After getting your information i did a cursory check of the demographics of a few places in the area. Spartanburg did not do well.

At all.

I'm not sure why i cannot get the PM to work. I'm sure it's pilot error at some level, but it's beyond me to figure it out. I have three notes to you in my "outbox" and i can't get them sent.

Anyway, your help was very useful and much appreciated.

Thanx again.

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:

TIA.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:22 am 

oaktonhokie wrote:
UPS, thanx. The information was enormously helpful. Saved us a lot of wasted time and energy.

After getting your information i did a cursory check of the demographics of a few places in the area. Spartanburg did not do well.

At all.

I'm not sure why i cannot get the PM to work. I'm sure it's pilot error at some level, but it's beyond me to figure it out. I have three notes to you in my "outbox" and i can't get them sent.

Thanx again.

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:

TIA.

I've heard that Charleston is nice, Oak. It's on my list of places to visit.

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:31 am 

Party: After 10
ip_law-hokie wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:

At all.

Thanx again.

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:

TIA.

I've heard that Charleston is nice, Oak. It's on my list of places to visit.
Savannah is da bomb. Nicest people you'll ever met and the close by beaches are pretty good. The beach itself is great, but it's more of a beatneck vibe.

Time zone: America/New_York