If only the Ten Commandments had something to say about this

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
133743Hokie

Re: If only the Ten Commandments had something to say about

Post by 133743Hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:I'm sorry but I'm just flat out not buying this story. If these women really wanted to get "justice" against Moore they would have come forward before now. They could have stepped forward during the primary, or during any other of his campaigns. But now that he's on the verge of winning a national senate seat, just 70 days out from an election, they suddenly have the courage? Nope, not buying it one bit.

Does anyone remember a man by the name of Herman Caine? He was black man running in the GOP primary in 2012 and doing quite well when suddenly, out of no where all these women came forward to accuse him of sexual harassment. He ultimately had to drop out of the race because of the toll it took on his family. But then as soon as he dropped out, poof all those women simply disappeared. Imagine that.

These Moore allegations stink to high heaven, and it would not surprise me one bit if either the Democrats or the GOPe's are behind them. Weird how you have both McConnell and McCain on the standby both ready to issue statements calling for Moore to drop out. These men are the masters of dirty tricks, and that's exactly what this is.
Three of them he asked out and took on dates apparently. Nothing bazaar except the age difference, by todays standards.

He ended up marrying a 24 year old when he was 38 and they are still married.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

133743Hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:I'm sorry but I'm just flat out not buying this story. If these women really wanted to get "justice" against Moore they would have come forward before now. They could have stepped forward during the primary, or during any other of his campaigns. But now that he's on the verge of winning a national senate seat, just 70 days out from an election, they suddenly have the courage? Nope, not buying it one bit.

Does anyone remember a man by the name of Herman Caine? He was black man running in the GOP primary in 2012 and doing quite well when suddenly, out of no where all these women came forward to accuse him of sexual harassment. He ultimately had to drop out of the race because of the toll it took on his family. But then as soon as he dropped out, poof all those women simply disappeared. Imagine that.

These Moore allegations stink to high heaven, and it would not surprise me one bit if either the Democrats or the GOPe's are behind them. Weird how you have both McConnell and McCain on the standby both ready to issue statements calling for Moore to drop out. These men are the masters of dirty tricks, and that's exactly what this is.
Three of them he asked out and took on dates apparently. Nothing bazaar except the age difference, by todays standards.

He ended up marrying a 24 year old when he was 38 and they are still married.
My grandparents were married when he was 24 and she was 16. They were still married when he passed away 60 years later.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

This is the take to end all takes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act ... -of-jesus/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:This is the take to end all takes.

Yeah, he's not helping.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:This is the take to end all takes.

Yeah, he's not helping.
Alabama.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.