Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Louis CK is next in line....

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:Louis cK with the saavyest PR move of the century. Instead of denying it and dying by slow trickle of information. He admits it, takes his beatings. And moves on and he differentiates himself from every other person playing the deny deny deny game.
Yep. He’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like apologies are all it takes for liberal redemption, blood for conservative redemption. Aka, there's no such thing as liberal capable of forgiveness outside of their cliche. Y'all are more flimsy than a Japanese paper house.
Got it.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:Louis cK with the saavyest PR move of the century. Instead of denying it and dying by slow trickle of information. He admits it, takes his beatings. And moves on and he differentiates himself from every other person playing the deny deny deny game.
Yep. He’ll be fine.

I like apologies are all it takes for liberal redemption, blood for conservative redemption. Aka, there's no such thing as liberal capable of forgiveness outside of their cliche. Y'all are more flimsy than a Japanese paper house.
Got it.

Got it, but you don't get it.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Yep. He’ll be fine.

I like how apologies are all it takes for liberal redemption, blood for conservative redemption. Aka, there's no such thing as liberal capable of forgiveness outside of their cliche. Y'all are more flimsy than a Japanese paper house.
What apology has Moore issued?

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Yep. He’ll be fine.

I like how apologies are all it takes for liberal redemption, blood for conservative redemption. Aka, there's no such thing as liberal capable of forgiveness outside of their cliche. Y'all are more flimsy than a Japanese paper house.

Who was talking about Moore? Better luck next time little fella.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: When accusers are willing to give their name to something, I find it to be more credible. particularly when there are multiple people willing to give their names, and their stories corroborate each other.
Let's leave Bill Clinton out of this.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Yep. He’ll be fine.

Got it.

Got it, but you don't get it.
Never will......they still fawn over Bubba Clinton.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Nobody tell cwtcr that Louis CK admitted these things happened.

I never said they did not, I said WE NEED PROOF, IT IS JUST AN ACCUSATION, yes Nolan a confession is proof as most people will not confess to something they did not do. At least we know now and it is not just an accusation. But it means nothing for the rest of the people accused lately, again evidence or a confession

If not then I accuse you of being a bank robber, so you are guilty, right?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Yep. He’ll be fine.

what does he have to apoligize for? Again for the slow, you have an accusation currently with no evidence at all.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:Over under on how many ppl he has sexually assaulted?
dude, every man in america is next in line

All it takes is an accusation to have you fired or removed from everything you are doing, this is not a slippery slope, its an ice run
Louis CK is a victim.

Did not say that, the scary part is nothing is proven on Spacey or Weinstein at this point and they have both been totally removed from everything they did, Louis CK just had his movie premiere cancelled and another show he had scuttled. Folks in Washington are saying Moore should not be running now at all. But all we have so far are accusations with no proof, words are easy thus my comment about it jumping the shark. Would you be thrilled if somebody ACCUSES you of some sex act or something, cuz in todays environment you life is screwed royally.... and you may be totally not involved or at the time it was two adults agreeing to do something (at least that is what you thought)

CK may be guilty of something, I don't know but would love to see the evidence beside she said this or that
Hypothetical question. If Bill Clinton's peccadilloes were outed this week would he have been removed from office?