United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:07 am

Time zone: America/New_York

UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics

Forum rules

Please be civil.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:22 pm 

Yup, dirty tricks just as I expected. I'm going to go ahead and conclude this lie has been debunked.

https://activistmommy.com/breaking-roy- ... -opponent/

- Andrew Breitbart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:22 pm 

I don't know that it's a lie. But I don't think it was an issue with the girl or her mother at the time. She was "dating up" and mama probably saw that as a positive. Only later when the politics don't jive that it suddenly comes to light.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:30 pm 

Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
She’s clearing all her posts on FB. All the anti Trump, anti Republican stuff.

This is a pure hit job

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:34 am 

Party: Draintheswamp

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:40 am 

Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
USN_Hokie wrote:

This guy nails it. Vote them all out.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:33 am 

HokieHam wrote:
She’s clearing all her posts on FB. All the anti Trump, anti Republican stuff.

This is a pure hit job

Yep

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017 ... mp-office/

- Andrew Breitbart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:36 am 

Yeah, right.

And I suppose be racist graffiti at the Air Force Academy was just a prank.
And that, "hands up don't shoot" never happened.
Or that Trump did not have a sexual, urine focused tryst with hookers in Moscow …

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Yup, dirty tricks just as I expected. I'm going to go ahead and conclude this lie has been debunked.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:50 am 

Roy Moore's former colleague says it was "common knowledge" he dated teens - CBS News
https://apple.news/Azzv20TCxTqu_hqSM9jRzPw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:13 am 

ip_law-hokie wrote:
Roy Moore's former colleague says it was "common knowledge" he dated teens - CBS News

Yes, went on dates. Asked them out, took them to dinner, movie, whatever. Possibly even kissed, but no more. From all reports never forced himself on them, and no sex or kinky stuff. When they stopped going out, they stopped. No harassment, no stalking, nothing. And in the end, when he was 38, he married a 24 year old and they are still married. Not my style, but nothing untoward IMO.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:58 pm 

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Yes, went on dates. Asked them out, took them to dinner, movie, whatever. Possibly even kissed, but no more. From all reports never forced himself on them, and no sex or kinky stuff. When they stopped going out, they stopped. No harassment, no stalking, nothing. And in the end, when he was 38, he married a 24 year old and they are still married. Not my style, but nothing untoward IMO.

Got it.

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:20 pm 

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Got it.

That's something else. Who cares that he was 30 and dated teenagers. It's not like he was stalking them, that would be the line. When he stopped dating teens they stopped. He's a real gentleman.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:10 pm 

UpstateSCHokie wrote:

sorry MSM but actual proof is needed before I decide who is lying, so show it to me. Words are easy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:21 pm 

cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

sorry MSM but actual proof is needed before I decide who is lying, so show it to me. Words are easy

His admission to being in his thirties and dating teenagers would be enough for me.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:22 pm 

Party: After 10
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

His admission to being in his thirties and dating teenagers would be enough for me.

For what? That's a less age difference than your beloved Bill Clinton when he abused Lewinsky.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:26 pm 

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

For what? That's a less age difference than your beloved Bill Clinton when he abused Lewinsky.

So that makes it right?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:27 pm 

Gloria Allred is about to hold a press conference with another "accuser." For me that seals it. Having Allred involved is conclusive evidence that this is a political hit job built on lies. Nothing to see here.

- Andrew Breitbart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:29 pm 

cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

He didn't deny dating h.s. girls when he was in his 30s, so that's kind of obvious now.

He did deny the allegations by the 14yo.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:29 pm 

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

So that makes it right?

I don't see anything wrong with Moore courting teenagers in his 20s and 30s. It's a common practice. I get the feeling that you're the type that's embarrassed by their family and so fled it, but if you researched your family tree then I'd be shocked if it weren't filled with similar relationships.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:31 pm 

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

It's called being a minor. I'm sure you would love it if a 32 year old was taking your 16 yo daughter out on dates.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:33 pm 

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

It's called being a minor. I'm sure you would love it if a 32 year old was taking your 16 yo daughter out on dates.
It's called age of consent. He discussed it with the parents before perusing. No laws were broken and he followed acceptable dating practices in the 60s.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:34 pm 

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

He didn't deny dating h.s. girls when he was in his 30s, so that's kind of obvious now.

I see, so we're back to looking historical events through today's moral compass? Psst, here's a clue. Back in the 60's and early 70's, it was not that uncommon for older men to go for much younger girls. If a girl was 18, she was fair game and people didn't have a problem with it.

And on top of that, younger girls chased older men because they would be more financially secure then men their own age and back then, 18 y/o girls were looking to get married. Unlike today where women want to get through college and have a career before they settle down and have kids.

- Andrew Breitbart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:38 pm 

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

I see, so we're back to looking historical events through today's moral compass? Psst, here's a clue. Back in the 60's and early 70's, it was not that uncommon for older men to go for much younger girls. If a girl was 18, she was fair game and people didn't have a problem with it.

And on top of that, younger girls chased older men because they would be more financially secure then men their own age and back then, 18 y/o girls were looking to get married. Unlike today where women want to get through college and have a career before they settle down and have kids.
H2 and Nolan are appalled that a man would be the bread winner and would initiate a relationship with a woman. They live in the age of 30 year old men being chased by 40 year old women looking for a sperm donor before their couter dries up. The idea of older men seeking younger people, much less women, is foreign and ichy to them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:48 pm 

awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

H2 and Nolan are appalled that a man would be the bread winner and would initiate a relationship with a woman. They live in the age of 30 year old men being chased by 40 year old women looking for a sperm donor before their couter dries up. The idea of older men seeking younger people, much less women, is foreign and ichy to them.

Yep, its actually a pretty recent idea that older men should NOT go for younger women. Its the result of feminazi's brainwashing young people into believing that young girls should not look for a mature man that is financially secure. And as you eluded to, its now "hip" for older women to go after younger guys. That's probably part of the reason we see these teachers praying on teenage boys these days.

But I'm reminded of the lyrics of an old Jimmy Buffet song:

Quote:
I go for younger women, lived with several a while
Though I ran them away, they'd come back one day
Still could manage to smile
Just takes a while, just takes a while

But nobody that that was wrong or "creepy" when the song came out.

- Andrew Breitbart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:51 pm 

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Yep, its actually a pretty recent idea that older men should NOT go for younger women. Its the result of feminazi's brainwashing young people into believing that young girls should not look for a mature man that is financially secure. And as you eluded to, its now "hip" for older women to go after younger guys. That's probably part of the reason we see these teachers praying on teenage boys these days.

But I'm reminded of the lyrics of an old Jimmy Buffet song:

Quote:
I go for younger women, lived with several a while
Though I ran them away, they'd come back one day
Still could manage to smile
Just takes a while, just takes a while

But nobody that that was wrong or "creepy" when the song came out.
Yep, it was and is normal to normal people. A 10-12 year age gap is a bit much, but not crazy much.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:52 pm 

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Nothing wrong with going after younger WOMAN. This is a false equivalence. Again, we're not just talking about 18, but younger. Maybe his campaign slogan should be "if there's grass on the field play ball".

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Time zone: America/New_York