So, latest DOJ statistics show that non-citizens commit

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
133743Hokie

So, latest DOJ statistics show that non-citizens commit

Post by 133743Hokie »

disproportionate number of crimes as do citizens. This recent data blows the lefts talking points out of the water that illegals are more law abiding than US citizens. who would have thought?!
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: So, latest DOJ statistics show that non-citizens commit

Post by HokieHam »

We need to compare illegals the Mary and Joseph.......‘‘tis the season.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Duh. So what every thinking person has known for twenty years is now admitted.

The truth is racist i assume, because anyone who dared speak this truth during the obama time was a bigoted neanderthal.

Duh.

133743Hokie wrote:disproportionate number of crimes as do citizens. This recent data blows the lefts talking points out of the water that illegals are more law abiding than US citizens. who would have thought?!
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:disproportionate number of crimes as do citizens. This recent data blows the lefts talking points out of the water that illegals are more law abiding than US citizens. who would have thought?!
It takes a special kind of stupid to think the illegal aliens are just as lawfull as everyone else. By definition, 100% of them are criminals. "But, but, but except for the known laws they're breaking...".
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Here are some of the statistics from the US Sentencing Commission. Non-citizens (comprising 7% of the population) are convicted of...

22% of murders
18% of fraud
33% of money laundering
29% of drug trafficking
72% of drug possession
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

133743Hokie wrote:Here are some of the statistics from the US Sentencing Commission. Non-citizens (comprising 7% of the population) are convicted of...

22% of murders
18% of fraud
33% of money laundering
29% of drug trafficking
72% of drug possession
The only surprise is 7% of the population.. that number needs to come down. But, yes poor people commit more crime than middle class/rich people. Most illegal immigrants are poor, so the numbers make total sense.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

We are experiencing the 21st century version of Castro‘s Muriel about lift.

Jimmy Carter and Obama continue to vie for the stupidest, most damaging president in the history of our nation.

Castro wanted his human debris out of Cuba. So he sent us his crazies, his killers, and his criminals. Jimmy Carter willingly took them all in. Compassion for cuban criminals, no concern for our own citizens.

Obama and Mexico are doing the same. Both governments under Obama helped Mexicans evade our laws as they invade our country. Remember the water stations set up in the desert? Remember the pamphlets put out by the Mexican government instructing illegals how to cross the border safely and where to find sanctuary?

This is the no borders compassion that we see all the time. And those of us who saw this for what it is, and what it has been for a generation, were called a heartless, cruel, and of course that R word.

Mexico dumps it’s garbage on our side of the border. We should say thank you. We should pretend these are all valedictorians, future doctors, and scientists who will help the world. Mexico doesn’t want to get rid of those, they get rid of their criminals and crazies.

Mexico and Castro Working together with Carter and Obama. Whose side are they all on, what do they all have in common? Asif we didn’t know.

CFB Apologist wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:Here are some of the statistics from the US Sentencing Commission. Non-citizens (comprising 7% of the population) are convicted of...

22% of murders
18% of fraud
33% of money laundering
29% of drug trafficking
72% of drug possession
The only surprise is 7% of the population.. that number needs to come down. But, yes poor people commit more crime than middle class/rich people. Most illegal immigrants are poor, so the numbers make total sense.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

This is the Tucker Carlson bit, right?
The stats he used are specifically federal sentencing stats, not overall crime stats. Federal crimes make up something like 10% of all crimes. Unless he's using some newly created dataset, he's extrapolating federal crime rates across all crimes. Ppl have tried doing that in the past. It doesn't work.

People have done research on fed and state crimes, and concluded that for violent crimes and drug crimes, illegal immigrants commit those crimes in higher proportions than their population would suggest. That's important and something that should get more coverage.

Unless Tucker has some new study that counters research done by groups like the Cato Institute, his bit is counter-productive.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
The stats he used are specifically federal sentencing stats, not overall crime stats. Federal crimes make up something like 10% of all crimes. Unless he's using some newly created dataset, he's extrapolating federal crime rates across all crimes. Ppl have tried doing that in the past. It doesn't work.

People have done research on fed and state crimes, and concluded that for violent crimes and drug crimes, illegal immigrants commit those crimes in higher proportions than their population would suggest. That's important and something that should get more coverage.

Unless Tucker has some new study that counters research done by groups like the Cato Institute, his bit is counter-productive.
Yes, federal crimes. Not state and local.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/21/us/u ... rimes.html
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Lol! So the portion of the government responsible for immigration has more immigrant arrests. Color me shocked!
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HvilleHokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Lol! So the portion of the government responsible for immigration has more immigrant arrests. Color me shocked!
You are a retard so it fits to be chuckling.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Your retard smack is a bit stale. Please work in some new material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

I have no need to change a fact, you retard.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Can't believe the unusuals are arguing that illegals don't commit more crime....wait, yes I can.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: This is the Tucker Carlson bit, right?

You’re an asshole for using that word like you do.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote: Yes, federal crimes. Not state and local.

You’re an asshole for using that word like you do.

FU trailer trash.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:You’re an asshole for using that word like you do.
To me, it signals some sort of deeper mental illness. AG needs help.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

nolanvt wrote:

Danville.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:

I understand why you're offended, retard.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Danville.

White trash
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Danville.

White trash
Lots of it, indeed.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Danville.

White trash
Lots of it, indeed.

At Manchester, like you
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:Can't believe the unusuals are arguing that illegals don't commit more crime....wait, yes I can.
Why do you think illegals commit more crimes?

A lot of people probably believe it based on meaningless extrapolation like the one in this thread.
Assuming you have some facts that are accurate that back up your claim. Please go ahead and tell us how you've come to your conclusion.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:Can't believe the unusuals are arguing that illegals don't commit more crime....wait, yes I can.

A lot of people probably believe it based on meaningless extrapolation like the one in this thread.
Assuming you have some facts that are accurate that back up your claim. Please go ahead and tell us how you've come to your conclusion.
Threads like this are why everyone knows you're a flaming liberal.

I also enjoy how you disregard facts/statistics presented to you, respond with baseless conjecture, then demand that anyone who disagrees with you present facts. :lol:

Seriously, this is a joke.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Threads like this are why everyone knows you're a flaming liberal.

I also enjoy how you disregard facts/statistics presented to you, respond with baseless conjecture, then demand that anyone who disagrees with you present facts. :lol:

Seriously, this is a joke.
So no facts.