Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Nolan: Now an insult in Asia

Post by awesome guy »

You Nolan, you
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: Nolan: Now an insult in Asia

Post by nolanvt »

Can someone Cliff Notes this for me or is AG simply drinking this early in the day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:Can someone Cliff Notes this for me or is AG simply drinking this early in the day?

It's a special kind of stupid that needs cliff notes on a 10 minute video.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Can someone Cliff Notes this for me or is AG simply drinking this early in the day?

In determining how best to spend my time, watching 10 min videos that a racist links on UWS is pretty far down in priority.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

In determining how best to spend my time, watching 10 min videos that a racist links on UWS is pretty far down in priority.

Uh huh. You have time to make retard and pointless posts. I doubt your time is at a premium.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

I think we need to put Nolan and ag in a room....it's either gonna be like Thunderdome or Brokeback Mountain....not sure which at this point.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:I think we need to put Nolan and ag in a room....it's either gonna be like Thunderdome or Brokeback Mountain....not sure which at this point.
Nolan is a poor casting in Thunderdome, he has the stature of Master and the brains of Blaster. Should work the other way, he could be Sloth on the Goonies. Babyrufff.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:I think we need to put Nolan and ag in a room....it's either gonna be like Thunderdome or Brokeback Mountain....not sure which at this point.
Trick question! We all know the rules of Thunderdome are "two men enter, one man leaves." Nolan wouldn't participate in solidarity with gender non-conformists. :mrgreen:

Clip for nolan since he's probably too young to have seen this movie and he will be waiting a long time for a documentary: :mrgreen:
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:You Nolan, you
This fits Uprising (RIP) to a tee. He even made the same defense against middle-easterners who throw gays off building tops being termed as barbaric.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Uh huh. You have time to make retard and pointless posts. I doubt your time is at a premium.
Looking at houses today was much better time spent than watching and trying to figure out whatever video that would be.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Looking at houses today was much better time spent than watching and trying to figure out whatever video that would be.

Not really. You're just going to disappoint whomever is depending on you. And you're just as ignorant tonight as you were this morning, no progress.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
Not really. You're just going to disappoint whomever is depending on you. And you're just as ignorant tonight as you were this morning, no progress.
We got three houses potentially on our list so far. Seeing six more tomorrow. Should be fun!

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
We got three houses potentially on our list so far. Seeing six more tomorrow. Should be fun!

I'm not impressed with a 33 year old looking to buy a house, especially when they can't grasp basic English. Be sure to thank your parents, loser.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

I'm not impressed with a 33 year old looking to buy a house, especially when they can't grasp basic English. Be sure to thank your parents, loser.
Never said you should be impressed with what millions of people do, but then again, reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Never said you should be impressed with what millions of people do, but then again, reading comprehension isn’t your strong suit.

My reading comprehension is orders of magnitude greater than yours, thusly me picking up on your hubris of bragging about seeing (OMG 3, and then WOW 6) houses. I'm guessing someone's parents are riding along to guide y'all on how much they're contributing to it. Baby Nolan needs a helping hand.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

My reading comprehension is orders of magnitude greater than yours, thusly me picking up on your hubris of bragging about seeing (OMG 3, and then WOW 6) houses. I'm guessing someone's parents are riding along to guide y'all on how much they're contributing to it. Baby Nolan needs a helping hand.
I stated that house hunting was a better use of time than watching that video you linked.

The good news is that we found a house we really like. Outside of minor updates, we’ll have to address the age of the roof, and whatever else potentially comes up during inspection if we get that far. We’re going to take another visit soon for a fresh perspective to make sure we didn’t miss anything significant.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

I stated that house hunting was a better use of time than watching that video you linked.

The good news is that we found a house we really like. Outside of minor updates, we’ll have to address the age of the roof, and whatever else potentially comes up during inspection if we get that far. We’re going to take another visit soon for a fresh perspective to make sure we didn’t miss anything significant.

Good luck with your fixer upper. The parents were smart to not put you in something new as you'll just trash it.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote: Good luck with your fixer upper. The parents were smart to not put you in something new as you'll just trash it.
A fixer upper is not a house that is 90-95% updated, unless I’m missing something?

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote: Good luck with your fixer upper. The parents were smart to not put you in something new as you'll just trash it.
A fixer upper is not a house that is 90-95% updated, unless I’m missing something?

Fixer uppers have roof issues. But you're so adorable pretending like you know something about maintaining a home. Run along little fella.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Fixer uppers have roof issues. But you're so adorable pretending like you know something about maintaining a home. Run along little fella.
LOL

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

LOL

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I’m not going to sit through a team min video either. Not without knowing what it is...not here..
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:I’m not going to sit through a team min video either. Not without knowing what it is...not here..
Ok