Yes please...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Yes please...

Post by USN_Hokie »

I know the assistant diversity officer for the Djibouti consulate is unfilled and that means the end of the world to some folks, but I'm loving the Trump administration's foreign policy so far. I hope to see more of this come to fruition over the next 7 years.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Yes please...

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:I know the assistant diversity officer for the Djibouti consulate is unfilled and that means the end of the world to some folks, but I'm loving the Trump administration's foreign policy so far. I hope to see more of this come to fruition over the next 7 years.
Yup. More of this.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

What a **** dipshit

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

or maybe as he's developed the relationships he has realized they are con artists who just take our money and do nothing. God knows we wouldn't want a president who learns and sees through the BS of politics. No...so much better to keep tossing money down the same failed wells.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:or maybe as he's developed the relationships he has realized they are con artists who just take our money and do nothing. God knows we wouldn't want a president who learns and sees through the BS of politics. No...so much better to keep tossing money down the same failed wells.
Or delivering pallets of cash to an enemy nation you want soooooo badly to make a deal with.......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:or maybe as he's developed the relationships he has realized they are con artists who just take our money and do nothing. God knows we wouldn't want a president who learns and sees through the BS of politics. No...so much better to keep tossing money down the same failed wells.
Or delivering pallets of cash to an enemy nation you want soooooo badly to make a deal with.......
Anyone who didn't see his handlers prints all over that wasn't paying attention.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:What a **** dipshit
You don’t know the context. Maybe he had just gotten a concession from them, or was trying to.
I’m no trump fan, but thank God everyday that this country has so far survived the Obama experiment “fundamental transformation”

Talk about f’ing dipshits.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Anyone who didn't see his handlers prints all over that wasn't paying attention.
Yup. But Dems don’t pay attention to corruption......only when it’s on the other side, and then they make shiRt up.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Looks like the price of Hoof's kabab just went up a few dollars. :lol:
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
You don’t know the context. Maybe he had just gotten a concession from them, or was trying to.
I’m no trump fan, but thank God everyday that this country has so far survived the Obama experiment “fundamental transformation”

Talk about f’ing dipshits.
Trump is easily 100 times smarter than the cowardly Hoof.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Do you have the profanity filter turned on?

#snowflake
#beta

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

#snowflake
#beta
It's on the server Sir Dopes A Lot
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

#snowflake
#beta
1. Edit out response from USN which upsets me.
2. Call USN a "#snowflake" for BigDave's site settings which filter my autistic, profanity-laced rambling.

Do you speak to your illegal wage, slave underclass, illegal alien server with that mouth when ordering your $30 caesar salad?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

#snowflake
#beta
2. Call USN a "#snowflake" for BigDave's site settings which filter my autistic, profanity-laced rambling.

Do you speak to your illegal wage slave underclass illegal alien server with that mouth when ordering your $30 caesar salad?
2018 is going to be a rough one for the ghetto left. Trump's economic policies and deregulations will bear fruit, ISIS is crushed, they're Russiagate collapses, and they're stuck being laughing stock. Endeavor to persevere jackass.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

#snowflake
#beta

Do you speak to your illegal wage slave underclass illegal alien server with that mouth when ordering your $30 caesar salad?
2018 is going to be a rough one for the ghetto left. Trump's economic policies and deregulations will bear fruit, ISIS is crushed, they're Russiagate collapses, and they're stuck being laughing stock. Endeavor to persevere jackass.
I'm surprised that hoof had the time to grace us with his presence seeing as how he and all the others on the left are so busy cheering on the Iranian mullahs and their jackboots trying to stomp out a democratic uprising.

I'm sure hoof, O'bummer, and Ben Rhodes are taking it hard considering that they invested all those pallets of taxpayer cash into a regime that might fail in a year.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:1. Edit out response from USN which upsets me.
**** that excrement. I didn’t edit a god damn thing in your post. There is a setting in the user control panel where you can turn on or off the filter. I admit it’s pretty **** hard to find though.

Happy **** New Year!

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
**** that excrement. I didn’t edit a god damn thing in your post. There is a setting in the user control panel where you can turn on or off the filter. I admit it’s pretty **** hard to find though.

Happy **** New Year!
You edited out the entirety of my post, snowflake.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Happy **** New Year!
He's started out 18 drinking piss and vinegar.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:

Happy **** New Year!
1- Yes, you edited out his entire post :lol:
2- I wonder what the default setting is, and if USN has even ever bothered to tweak the defaults. :geek:

Happy New Year.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Happy **** New Year!
Oh, you mean only quoting the **** part that was relevant to my response? Who **** cares?!

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Dang........someone is going from being triggered in 2017......to being triggered in 2018......

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Happy **** New Year!
Oh, you mean only quoting the **** part that was relevant to my response? Who **** cares?!
Yes, that's called editing.

Hey, I hear the Iranian government is looking for censors, you should hit them up. They're flush with obamacash - well, what they haven't spent on terrorism.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:Dang........someone is going from being triggered in 2017......to being triggered in 2018......
Full mental breakdown
HooFighter

Post by HooFighter »

HokieHam wrote:Dang........someone is going from being triggered in 2017......to being triggered in 2018......
No kidding! Maybe USN_Hokie needs to convince his wife to allow him a few sips of her Chardonnay. It might help him to chill the **** out.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
No kidding! Maybe USN_Hokie needs to convince his wife to allow him a few sips of her Chardonnay. It might help him to chill the **** out.
Swing and a miss dipshit.