Mine is bigger!

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Mine is bigger!

Post by awesome guy »

Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Mine is bigger!

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
that is an awesome tweet, the grave concern from the MSM that Trump would be real with fatboy was hilarious this morning
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
that is an awesome tweet, the grave concern from the MSM that Trump would be real with fatboy was hilarious this morning
They're in full meltdown
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
They're in full meltdown
Yea georgie on GMA looked very worriedly into the camera and said " the world has grave concerns over Trumps mean tweet" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
They're in full meltdown
Yea georgie on GMA looked very worriedly into the camera and said " the world has grave concerns over Trumps mean tweet" [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23], love it!
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Trump is a huge troll. He's good at it.
Still... his tweeting is often just bizarre
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Very Presidential, what a statesman!
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
We had "presidential" in the White House before Trump. Great style, but the worst president in history for constitutional rights and economic freedom. You know, things that actually matter...
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
We had "presidential" in the White House before Trump. Great style, but the worst president in history for constitutional rights and economic freedom. You know, things that actually matter...
Certainly didn't vote for that President and certainly voted for the Presdential gentleman in office before Obama.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
do you actually think fatboy is a statesman? You do realize he regularly kills and starves his own people. He is an idiot with a nuke, who gives a flip how we relate to the little moron
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
do you actually think fatboy is a statesman? You do realize he regularly kills and starves his own people. He is an idiot with a nuke, who gives a flip how we relate to the little moron
Like when BG posts here, he never reads the vile garbage he himself posts, just the response. Same with Trump responding to little Dough Boy.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

BG Hokie wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Certainly didn't vote for that President and certainly voted for the Presdential gentleman in office before Obama.
Same here...
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Like when BG posts here, he never reads the vile garbage he himself posts, just the response. Same with Trump responding to little Dough Boy.
Trump doesn't read his own vile tweets, that's the point you just communicated, probably accidentally.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Correction/clarification- he is an idiot with nukes that Bill Clinton gave him
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Trump doesn't read his own vile tweets, that's the point you just communicated, probably accidentally.
Try again jackass
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
I'm always surprised at your lack of intelligence. You thought I was comparing Trump to the NK dictator? I want America to be great again, not have a loud mouth jackass in office that lowers the credibility of the office. Some of you guys will occasionally admit that he tweets in ill advised fashion unbecoming of the office but most of you will naively cheer it.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
I'm always surprised at your lack of intelligence. You thought I was comparing Trump to the NK dictator? I want America to be great again, not have a loud mouth jackass in office that lowers the credibility of the office. Some of you guys will occasionally admit that he tweets in ill advised fashion unbecoming of the office but most of you will naively cheer it.
LOL, I'm not surprised by your lack of intelligence and self awareness. You're exactly what you claim Trump is.
Last edited by awesome guy on Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
I agree, after 8 years of Obama bowing to every other politician on the planet having someone actually stand up for our country is upsetting to some. For many it is a fine thing
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG is the bastard brat of a Scottish peddler! His ambition, his restlessness and all his grandiose schemes come, I'm convinced, from a superabundance of secretions, which he couldn't find enough whores to absorb!
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG is the bastard brat of a Scottish peddler! His ambition, his restlessness and all his grandiose schemes come, I'm convinced, from a superabundance of secretions, which he couldn't find enough whores to absorb!
Haha! You should make Trump tweets out of BG posts and see if anyone can tell a difference. Actually Trump's are smart and entertaining whereas BG's are stupid, petty, and mean. Trump is better.
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Donald Trump's "life has been one continued insult to good manners and to decency.” - John Adams

You should probably attribute quotes. Idiot knuckle draggers like awesome guy are going to naively assume you're clever or something.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Donald Trump's "life has been one continued insult to good manners and to decency.” - John Adams

You should probably attribute quotes. Idiot knuckle draggers like awesome guy are going to naively assume you're clever or something.
Try again mouth breather. It's hilarious how you try and smear me for you having to look up the quote. It's like you're a total **** moron and can't see yourself.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Try again mouth breather. It's hilarious how you try and smear me for you having to look up the quote. It's like you're a total **** moron and can't see yourself.
Are we defending twitter nuclear threats from our commander in chief? Haven’t been keeping up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You're no Hamilton (who was the bastard son of a Scotsman), BG. If I had attributed it to Adams like you did, it would have been a mis-attribution.

Liberals like yourself like to use the morality and ethics of conservatives against them while you support presidents who get blown by interns in the oval office, and lionize a man who banged underage girls in the white house. You don't care about what's "presidential", even though your perception of what is presidential is unfounded.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You're no Hamilton (who was the bastard son of a Scotsman), BG. If I had attributed it to Adams like you did, it would have been a mis-attribution.

Liberals like yourself like to use the morality and ethics of conservatives against them while you support presidents who get blown by interns in the oval office, and lionize a man who banged underage girls in the white house.
This is where he blabbers about being the only True Conservative while describing the same positions as John McCain. I can't wait for his ilk to finally die off.