Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Bannon in the headlines again.

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:I feel like Ashton Kutcher is going to jump out of the bushes and tell the entire country that we've been Punk'd at any moment.

I agree, this crappy economy sucks!!

you folks are effing amazing
How is what I said partisan? Trump is on camera while he was president extolling the virtues of Bannon over and over again. Fast forward to a whole less-than-a-year later and he's dismissing, insulting, and belittling him. That's a crazy 180 to do in less than a year. For anyone. You can throw it out there as partisan, but this looks bad for any President.
Oh my gawd, Trump defends himself... the gall!!!!
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Bannon is probably a cuck and a beta, so he’ll take this like the little bitch he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:Bannon is probably a cuck and a beta, so he’ll take this like the little bitch he is.

[emoji108]

#Special
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:Bannon is probably a cuck and a beta, so he’ll take this like the little bitch he is.

[emoji108]

#Special
Do you think Bannon has lost his mind?

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

[emoji108]

#Special

I would be surprised if AG answered the question directly.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

[emoji108]

#Special

You're surprised by a jack in the box. Golly gee, what's going to happen now!?!?!
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

[emoji108]

#Special

You're surprised by a jack in the box. Golly gee, what's going to happen now!?!?!
You’re not going to answer ip’s question and prove me right.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

[emoji108]

#Special

That's a great Manchester Meth Head question. No
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

[emoji108]

#Special

Atta boy. I’m surprised to see you side against Trump. Prayers to you for today’s events.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

[emoji108]

#Special

You’re not going to answer ip’s question and prove me right.

Caaaa clank ca clank ca clank ca clank ...
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

[emoji108]

#Special

Atta boy. I’m surprised to see you side against Trump. Prayers to you for today’s events.

Why? This is fodder for idiots like yourself.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:So.
Bannon gives Russiagate legs.

This is a big deal folks
No he doesn't and no it isn't. Bannon wasn't even on the campaign when this happened. He's completely talking out of his ass to attempt to maintain relevance.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:

This is a big deal folks
No he doesn't and no it isn't. Bannon wasn't even on the campaign when this happened. He's completely talking out of his ass to attempt to maintain relevance.
Yup. That’s NOT what the media or anti-Trumpers want you to know though.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:I feel like Ashton Kutcher is going to jump out of the bushes and tell the entire country that we've been Punk'd at any moment.
Been there, done that.

ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

This is a big deal folks
Bannon will have his day in Congress under oath. This is just getting started.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

So I tuned into Breitbart News last night at 9pm to see if they would discuss this story. Bannon opened the show by talking about DACA and closure of the voter fraud commission. He seemed to steer clear of this Trump/Bannon "fued." Perhaps because of the cease & desist letter???

This morning they had a caller call in and ask Steve to straighten out this mess. Bannon did not say much about the matter except to say (paraphrasing): don't worry, nothing is going to come between Breitbart and President Trump and his agenda.

So the official response from Breitbart still seems to be one of support for the President. Again, they have never been fans of Jared or Ivanka, so that is not new.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:So I tuned into Breitbart News last night at 9pm to see if they would discuss this story. Bannon opened the show by talking about DACA and closure of the voter fraud commission. He seemed to steer clear of this Trump/Bannon "fued." Perhaps because of the cease & desist letter???

This morning they had a caller call in and ask Steve to straighten out this mess. Bannon did not say much about the matter except to say (paraphrasing): don't worry, nothing is going to come between Breitbart and President Trump and his agenda.

So the official response from Breitbart still seems to be one of support for the President. Again, they have never been fans of Jared or Ivanka, so that is not new.
Bannon’s getting shook by Trump. No other way to read into this.

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

nolanvt wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:So I tuned into Breitbart News last night at 9pm to see if they would discuss this story. Bannon opened the show by talking about DACA and closure of the voter fraud commission. He seemed to steer clear of this Trump/Bannon "fued." Perhaps because of the cease & desist letter???

Maybe. But why would Bannon go to a guy writing a book to say negative things about Trump when he's on the radio everyday and runs his own website? Its not like he doesn't have plenty of platforms to say what he thinks. If he thought the Don Jr. meeting was "treasonous" why hasn't he said it on the radio or on his website before now?

And since I posted, he's said several more times that Breitbart still stands with the President.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Maybe. But why would Bannon go to a guy writing a book to say negative things about Trump when he's on the radio everyday and runs his own website? Its not like he doesn't have plenty of platforms to say what he thinks. If he thought the Don Jr. meeting was "treasonous" why hasn't he said it on the radio or on his website before now?

And since I posted, he's said several more times that Breitbart still stands with the President.
He was pissed about getting fired. That’s why he made those comments.

HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
Deep thoughts for dipshits
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I think the more we learn, the more we're going to find out that the Guardian is not a reputable news source. But we'll see.

=================================
Bannon Praises Trump: POTUS ‘Is a Great Man… I Support Him Day In and Day Out’
Associated Press
by Robert Kraychik4 Jan 2018240

“The President of the United States is a great man,” said Breitbart News’s Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon on Wednesday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight.

Bannon’s comments came in response to Justin from California, a caller-in to Breitbart News Tonight noting President Donald Trump’s recent criticisms of Bannon.

Partial transcript below.
JUSTIN: First of all, I think [Donald Trump] made a huge mistake, Steve, bashing you like he did today on Twitter. That was devastating to me. I hope in the future you can forgive him for that when we come to 2020, because I’m sure he’s going to need your help.

BANNON: The President of the United States is a great man. You know I support him day in and day out, whether going through the country giving the Trump Miracle speech or on the show or on the website, so I don’t you have to worry about that. But I appreciate the kind words.

JUSTIN: Yeah, that just made me sick to my stomach, though.
“[Donald Trump] got sucked in by fake news, or trolled,” said Gayle in Alabama, another caller-in toe Breitbart News Tonight, framing the president as being fooled by cultivated drama via the Hollywood Reporter’s Michael Wolff.

BANNON: President Trump, with the whole swamp up there, the D.C. apparatus, the nullification project, everything going on; he is fighting every day. There’s no doubt in your mind, right? And maybe things get off track, or stuff gets said, and all this heated stuff, but however, this is a guy, you voted for him, you supported him, is there any doubt in your mind he’s been fighting for and working for you, the deplorables, the forgotten man and woman, the silent majority, every day he’s been there?

GAYLE: I’ve never thought that any of us were deplorables. I thought they all were criminals, because I know who they are. I’ve done the savings and loans. I took down many, I mean, I did the banking work. I do know across the country, I do know the history. We are fighting the criminals in Washington. We are fighting the seventy- and eighty-year-old criminals. We are fighting the people, the Clintons and the Bushes. We do know the history. We are not the deplorables. We are the subdued by the criminals in Washington… I happen to know this country is greater because of a Stephen K. Bannon.
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/01/ ... d-day-out/

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:I think the more we learn, the more we're going to find out that the Guardian is not a reputable news source. But we'll see.

=================================
Bannon Praises Trump: POTUS ‘Is a Great Man… I Support Him Day In and Day Out’
Associated Press
by Robert Kraychik4 Jan 2018240

“The President of the United States is a great man,” said Breitbart News’s Executive Chairman Stephen K. Bannon on Wednesday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Tonight.

Bannon’s comments came in response to Justin from California, a caller-in to Breitbart News Tonight noting President Donald Trump’s recent criticisms of Bannon.

JUSTIN: First of all, I think [Donald Trump] made a huge mistake, Steve, bashing you like he did today on Twitter. That was devastating to me. I hope in the future you can forgive him for that when we come to 2020, because I’m sure he’s going to need your help.

BANNON: The President of the United States is a great man. You know I support him day in and day out, whether going through the country giving the Trump Miracle speech or on the show or on the website, so I don’t you have to worry about that. But I appreciate the kind words.

JUSTIN: Yeah, that just made me sick to my stomach, though.
“[Donald Trump] got sucked in by fake news, or trolled,” said Gayle in Alabama, another caller-in toe Breitbart News Tonight, framing the president as being fooled by cultivated drama via the Hollywood Reporter’s Michael Wolff.

BANNON: President Trump, with the whole swamp up there, the D.C. apparatus, the nullification project, everything going on; he is fighting every day. There’s no doubt in your mind, right? And maybe things get off track, or stuff gets said, and all this heated stuff, but however, this is a guy, you voted for him, you supported him, is there any doubt in your mind he’s been fighting for and working for you, the deplorables, the forgotten man and woman, the silent majority, every day he’s been there?

GAYLE: I’ve never thought that any of us were deplorables. I thought they all were criminals, because I know who they are. I’ve done the savings and loans. I took down many, I mean, I did the banking work. I do know across the country, I do know the history. We are fighting the criminals in Washington. We are fighting the seventy- and eighty-year-old criminals. We are fighting the people, the Clintons and the Bushes. We do know the history. We are not the deplorables. We are the subdued by the criminals in Washington… I happen to know this country is greater because of a Stephen K. Bannon.
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/01/ ... d-day-out/

That's been my thought all along, fake news for the Unusuals.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HooFighter wrote:
That’s seriously stupid. You realize, don’t you, that nazis were much much more like today’s Dem ideal, than Trump’s?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

This is a big deal folks
Bannon will have his day in Congress under oath. This is just getting started.
Here’s my take:
I do not consider it far fetched at all that Trump (Trump family) would have fingers in some sort of money moving.
I do find it ludicrous to believe that Russians baked or influenced our election.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.